Friday, July 24, 2009

Food Show

I found an amazing food court at/under Shibuya station. the "Tokyu Food Show". It has almost any kind of food you could want and at pretty reasonable prices too. My only complaint is that there isn't an area to take your recently purchased food to so that you can eat it. I was on a quest to find something great for my morning meal.



Roasted Eel...




A delicious looking Indian food stand that I intend to check out further.




After looking at all this food I finally decided to go to this bakery. This has to be the best bakery I have ever been to. They get a '10' for presentation.


These Cheese rolls reminded me of the eggs from the "Aliens" movie.

I got a bacon+cheese pastry,

And a burnt sugar tart with an unknown but tasty type of fruit in it,

And a mini banana cake. Soooooo good!!

1 comment: