Monday, July 13, 2009

Japanese Tappas Bar

I met up with my friends Kaoru & Shizuka from the Showa SFC program tonight. They took me to a Japanese version of a tappas bar called "Shirokiya 300 Yen", and guess how much every dish costs? 300¥ equals about $3.00 US dollars, and we got a whole bunch of unusual but delicious things plus 3 rounds of drinks and it all came in around $50. And you don't tip at restaurants in Japan either. Pretty sweet if you ask me. Among the more unusual things we got was an omelette that was filled with soba noodles and soy sauce. No pictures on this one because I'm really tired and forgot my camera when I left the hotel. But here's a pic from the net that's pretty much the same thing but ours was presented much nicer.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good. Although to be truthful, I'm feeling a little gypped. I thought the header said Japanese Topless Bar.

    ReplyDelete