Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tokyo Disney Sea...

Tokyo Disney Sea... It was a lot of fun, but there weren't as many attractions as I had hoped. This is what you see as you pass through the main ticket gate. The theme of Tokyo Disney Sea is basically a collection of the different sea ports of the world with similarly themed rides and attractions at each port.


Some of my favorite attractions were the "Journey to the center of the Earth" ride, and the "Indiana Jones" ride.


Some of the views from the queue...




We were passing time in line by looking through Kaoru's ipod...

Another favorite of mine is of course the "Twilight Zone Tower of Terror". I feel like the Tokyo Disney cast members need to work on getting into character a bit more though. In the American parks when you are on a scary-themed ride such as the Tower of Terror or Haunted Mansion, the cast members behave in a creepy or morose kind of way. In Japan they are every bit as cheerful and polite as if you were going to ride the Winnie the pooh ride. This kind of takes away from the overall experience, but maybe I'm just being picky.

I got a lot of pictures from the "Mermaid Lagoon", not because it was my favorite, but I knew with the color scheme in there, the pictures would come out nice.



Tokyo Disney Monorail on the way back... It was a long but fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment